This plugin makes it simple for you to implement Respond.js and Selectivizr on your Joomla powered Websites. The goal of this script is to provide fast and lightweight scripts to enable responsive web designs in browsers that don't support CSS3 Media Queries - in particular, Internet Explorer 8 and under and well as emulate CSS3 pseudo-classes and attribute selectors in Internet Explorer 6-8.
This project is a work in progress and your feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Follow these simple steps to install on Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3.1:
- Download the package to your Desktop
- Install using the Joomla Extension Installer
- Enable the plugin via the Joomal PLugin Manager
- Visit your site with a Fossilised IE 8 or below to see it in action.
The element offers the following option currently ;
- Disable on Mobile Devices
|Bran Flakes||Chicken Pita wrap||T Bone Steak and Chips|
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Initiate a pull request
Copyright (c) 2013 Mustaq Sheikh.
- Distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later
See LICENSE.txt for further details.